Below is a list of events that have been held in the recent past. Please visit the Kainos® University of Biteology™ section often for announcements regarding other upcoming events.
- Over 39 Advanced Dental Education Research & Education Events in 2015!
- Kainos® participated as the exclusive dental laboratory over 39 AIC events, during 2015. These courses are dedicated to advancing dental implant education, and covered a range of topics from diagnostics, surgical training, to restorative and good practice management procedures.
- 37th Annual AADMRT Conference
- The Butterfly Effect: Managing Unintended Consequences of Occlusion, Airway & TMD
- Event was Held October, 2015 - San Francisco, CA
- Course was given in October, 2015 - San Jose, CA
- Implant Technology Symposium
- Avoiding Restoratively Driven Implant Complications
- Event was Held December, 2014 - San Jose, CA
- Restorative Diagnostics: An End-to-End Solution to Implant Dentistry
- Event was Held October, 2014 - San Diego, CA
- CBCT/Digital Dentistry
- The Use of Lasers in Dentistry and a Guide to Selecting the Right Laser for your Office
- Event was Held May 30, 2014 - San Francisco, CA
- A transformational, goal-oriented program designed to make the next twelve months the most successful ever!
- Event was Held November 2, 2012:
- Program: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Check-In: 8:30 AM
- Since 2005, over 4000 dental professional have completed their dental continuing education requirements and contributed to the success of CEA Dental.
- Event was Held November 16 & 17, 2012:
- Digital CAD/CAM Materials with Ivoclar Vivadent: 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Learn From the Experts, Hands-on Staining Class: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- E. Max CAD Stain & Glaze, Get the Tricks of the Trade. Bonus Topics: Model-based Cerec Connect & Soft Tissue Lasers!
- Event was Held July 13, 2012, with Two Sessions to Pick From:
- Session 1: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Session 2: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Technology and Materials Speaker Series - Digital Impressions, Photography, Lasers, Latest Materials & More! »
- The Fact and Future of CAD/CAM Restorations & Digital Impressions
- Connecting the "Dots" of Digital Impressions with Restorative and Aesthetic Success
- Evening Courses Held:
- January 24, 2012
- February 21, 2012
- April 17, 2012
- February 10, 2012
- March 9, 2012